Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_f8uqrnm9vq93qkon08kanaafm2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 Jack Posoebic - Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Posoebic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Posoebic

Just a thought. Think Jack P promoted his intent to discredit and then his follow through (wasn't really effective) was intended to actually create MORE interest and not be suppressed by @jack? Thoughts?
    Last edited by Orion3; 09-13-2018, 11:04. Reason: Added tags

I'm not sure. I still don't follow him on Twitter. I'm highly disappointed in the whole Microchip thing. It's obviously a blatant lie. But, as you said, is it just for show to help bring Q out in the public even more? I guess we'll find more out when Microchip and his buddy tell anymore lies. Jack seems to promote good things at times. Then there's the questionable stuff. Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
    X
    Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_f8uqrnm9vq93qkon08kanaafm2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0