Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_ercbjtmgnu7iffdd360uakdse5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 URGENT - Please review this! - Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT - Please review this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT - Please review this!

National Emergency Mandate!
    https://i-uv.com/united-states-court...gency-mandate/

Good. The wacky left screamed of collusion ( when it was them the whole time ), so Trump is preserving our votes. Win win.

Comment

I don't understand, Is this just for military ballots or just NY or all Ballots?

Comment

CcrJeff I'm not really sure. I didn't go through all of the 367 pages. Title says of the armed forces but, section A says all of the voters. Either way, it's a good start. Trump et al likes to start slow sometimes. Maybe this is their way of getting their foot in the door with the registrars and the voting fraud going on all over. When I get more time, I'll read through it.

Comment

Working...
        X
        Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_ercbjtmgnu7iffdd360uakdse5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0