Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_sblctpu7mch9u2ulptu99kvpb7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 if you need more on air people - Forums

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Sorry for the downtime have had issues during the Migration.. Site is back up but as you can see there are still some errors we are working to get this fixed asap..

Thanks for your patience Patriots!!
See more
See less

if you need more on air people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you need more on air people

if you need more people to join on air i can help out. If not fine with being in the forums. Just i know sometimes i know sometimes it gets kinda quiet due to not a lot of people on.

If you do happen to get on air, Tell @Grand Torino and @daddydragon to help post sauce in the International section. They have no help in there. Thanks.

Comment

And if anyone makes the BIG JUMP never forget us, here on the Forums, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MYBEVY View Post
        And if anyone makes the BIG JUMP never forget us, here on the Forums, LOL
        I'm grateful they can do it. I work 4-10's with alternating Friday's as overtime. My eldest daughter is graduating and going to VT. My youngest is a type 1 diabetic. Way too busy here for me. I'm comfy right where I'm at.

Comment

Yeah we all use the forums, its just another way to get the message out and be able to all interact together

Comment

We are every where Keep up the great work here mods, you are doing a fantastic job

Comment

Originally posted by birdster View Post
              We are every where Keep up the great work here mods, you are doing a fantastic job
              We try. I keep posting in the 24/7 chat for the international viewers to help out in the forums. What would be nice is to have @Gran Torino, @Daddy Dragon and @ResignationAnon post their sauce, happenings and comment with their people overseas in the forums here. They need help too. This is a global issue.

Comment

i can do night shift .... easy vetting

Comment

I am usually listening during the slow hours for the stream. I'd be glad to lend a voice, so some reading, etc. Choctaw is struggling alone right now - which he does well, but it is tough on the voice.

Comment

Originally posted by DiAnon View Post
                    I am usually listening during the slow hours for the stream. I'd be glad to lend a voice, so some reading, etc. Choctaw is struggling alone right now - which he does well, but it is tough on the voice.
                    Yeah. I usually listen at work all day. Even though I can't post, I'm usually there.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_sblctpu7mch9u2ulptu99kvpb7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0