Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_77p21j12tcckd70712tdgok2k5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 Where to unsubscribe. - Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to unsubscribe.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to unsubscribe.

Can't find unsubscribe option.

Are you talking about from this forum, unsubscribe from people on this forum you've subscribed to, your e-mail notifications where people respond to you from here or are you taking about from the Youtube channel?
    Last edited by Orion3; 10-17-2018, 17:10. Reason: Added content

Comment

I was frustrated at not getting a reply as to why I was blocked from commenting on "we the people 24/7" by Reed walker months ago, have sent pamphlet and others messages here and gab but no reply, would appreciate an answer.

Comment

Aussieblue Sorry, but the 24/7 mods and the mods here are different. I do not have power there. You may be able to PM/DM one of the mods and ask them why you can't comment. Make sure you're signed in to YouTube as well. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comment

Aussieblue Another thing to watch out for is, when you first start viewing the 24/7 stream, make sure in the comment section to click on live chat. A lot of the time when one first enters the channel, YouTube has them on top chat. Change top chat to live chat. I wasn't seeing my comments one time and saw that I was on top chat and not live chat.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_77p21j12tcckd70712tdgok2k5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0