Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_fppmv7asu7kdv51dne256ldav0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 Trouble editing and inserting pictures - Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble editing and inserting pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble editing and inserting pictures

I was "gray screened" when editing and trying to add a Tag. and also when trying to upload a photo. Could not proceed.

I had the same problem. If you hover your cursor over where the icons should be, the tag for the icon still shows up. Just not the control center for attachments. I was able to post a few pics that way. They’re still ironing out some problems. Give it time.

Comment

Working...
    X
    Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_fppmv7asu7kdv51dne256ldav0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0