Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_2qapr0pd574feb545g69qa64i4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 So Lost! - Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Lost!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Lost!

I am so lost and confused! I discovered Patriots Soapbox Live on You Tube, and have been watching You Tube Video's "Future Proves Past Series" by Radix & Gooddog. I have been unable to locate information they post and discuss (i.e., "the sauce") and want to go back and pick up portions of the series I've missed. Where is that information located? Is it here somewhere?

Hello excelmaven . Welcome to the forums. Usually when they read on the 24/7 PSB, they post the links in the YouTube chat. Sorry to tell you that since our server migration, the population around here has been very thin. You can try to PM/DM Radix Verum or Gooddog here or in Discord. All current links to the different platforms are below the live stream on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
    X
    Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_2qapr0pd574feb545g69qa64i4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0