Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_jpi5gr6f1c0le9pk1r83bgkp50, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 Battle vicotories celebrated. - Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle vicotories celebrated.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle vicotories celebrated.

I have dedicated an immense amount of uncalculated uncompensated time to breathe air in a country with a conservative judicially restrained Supreme Court.
    The time given will not add wealth to the inheritance, if fortunate enough, that I may provide to my heirs.
    But whatever my estate may then amount to, I know that today's (10/6/18) victory may allow my heirs to enjoy, invest or gift my pittances as they may then please.
    Trump is, simply put, making America great again.

Too eloquent for me but, none the less, right on.

Comment

Working...
    X
    Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_jpi5gr6f1c0le9pk1r83bgkp50, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0