Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_rh5thfqr5ofd1jo10h4tf7ci84, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 Seeking MA Patriots for Regular Meet-ups - Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking MA Patriots for Regular Meet-ups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking MA Patriots for Regular Meet-ups

I'm new-ish to the forums but am living on the North Shore area of Massachusetts and seeking other local Patriots to meet with regularly for coffee and Q discussion, general chit-chat, learning and providing emotional support for each other when we're feeling overwhelmed. I strongly believe it's vital to make connections with our fellow Patriots because we never know these days what life will bring. (I'm posting this request to the forum because I thought it was the safest way to connect.)

Although I live on the North Shore, I'm also available to meet in Boston/Cambridge. I'd like to extend my invitation to any Patriots passing through for business/vacation, or if you are simply looking for a group of like-minded people. If you are interested, please let me know and we'll arrange something.

Thank you and God Bless!!
Working...
X
Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_rh5thfqr5ofd1jo10h4tf7ci84, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0