Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_c592meumhghj7nu1pi04ioflu5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 Just a frightening observation!! - Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a frightening observation!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a frightening observation!!

I live in Piedmont, a small town n NE Alabama. I'm Just a Good Ole boy. I'm not racist, I love God and my family and my fellow man. I work in a fabrication shop with about 50 other guys just like me. Best, friendliest guys you will ever meet. We rarely talk politics. When Dan Lemonhead made that statement last night my ears pricked up. We had a meeting at work today and for the first time I can remember 90% of the guys today were talking about Dan Lemonhead s comments and they are furious. These guys don't get furious. I'm sure our little area is a microcosm of what is going on all over the South. CNN is going to keep this up and they are going to open a can that they can't close. It scares me... For the country. They need to tone it way down or..........? Just two cents from an Alabama red neck.

MiQael First of all, welcome to the forums. Great to have you. Lol, yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that one. However, as we all found out through Q and POTUS, CNN is nothing but a divider. They're trying to create a new narrative because Trump has been controlling the narrative for a while now. We also know that they have deep state agents embedded in there as well. Remember the communications map that Q provided? Top gov't officials, CIA and news networks all communicating together to form the narrative and spread disinformation. CNN and the others are shills. Take what they all say with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Working...
    X
    Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_c592meumhghj7nu1pi04ioflu5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0