Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_a0gq2ldod8qkjlr1n0bjum5402, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 New Member Hi - Forums

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Sorry for the downtime have had issues during the Migration.. Site is back up but as you can see there are still some errors we are working to get this fixed asap..

Thanks for your patience Patriots!!
See more
See less

New Member Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Hi

Hi new member just stop by to let you know while the Show Hearing was on the house passed a bill FUNDING the ALPHABETS for two years for the cost of.....TOP SECRET from American Taxpayers all most the whole house Dems and Reps voted yes ...... September pass or shut down

Simplyrockjoy Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you. That was a slick move. The Cabal needs the agencies as much as we do right now. So, I'm sure any funding bill would've been passed either way.

Comment

Glad to have you with us Simplyrockjoy . Have a look around the forums and feel free to jump right in and contribute where you can. Think of the Forums as a place we control that can't be easily censored.

Comment

Hello. I dont get in here much because im mostly in live chat. So. Sorry it took so long to reply.

Comment

DeweyOsborne No worries. Glad to have you. You're here now. That's all that matters.

Comment

DeweyOsborne We are glad to have you with us.

Comment

Hey everyone, got discord, well I think

Comment

Welcome to the forums bluegray . Sometimes I'll be on Discord while on the forums and listening to the 24/7 stream. It can get overwhelming at times. I'll just pick one or two platforms to use then mix it up later. Don't forget they have Gab, Twitter and Facebook as well. Glad to have you.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_a0gq2ldod8qkjlr1n0bjum5402, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0