Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_9ehmcihn5rdevvaj4cs5ho79m4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 Politininja here - Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Politininja here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politininja here

A big 'Bama hello to everybody. I am a former Navy cryptologic technician with mad crypto and research skills. I was mainly getting my jumping off points for research from Reddit, but now the Great Awakenings page is banned, sooo... I'm here. Any help needed, please don't hesitate to message me. Need some 'splaining? I can do that too.

politininja Welcome to the forums. Great to have you. Feel free to post news, stories or any related content as long as you provide links to back up the claims. They call that the sauce. We had a server migration a while back, it took like 3 weeks and we lost a lot of contributors in the process. Guess they just forgot about us. I wasn't on Reddit, I only went to the Chans. Any related content that was given to us by Q, researchers, bakers or other Anons, I'd relay it here or on Twitter.
    As far as contributing your research skills, you can try to contact PamphletAnon or Radix Verum . They started this forum as well as the 24/7 live stream on Youtube. I'm not sure how often they come in here since they are so busy on the other platforms. We use this forum, Twitter, FB, Discord and Gab. You may have a better chance of contacting them on Discord since that's the main comms for the 24/7 show. If they are hard to get a hold of, try Willfully Deplorable or D3M0 Austinon Good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X
    Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_9ehmcihn5rdevvaj4cs5ho79m4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0