Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_hhqohk9suh36sqtu2isjad0ks2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 Search feature - Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search feature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search feature

Newbie here. I can't seem to find a search feature on here. Help me out please.

Welcome to the forums Im4Him .

psb.png

Comment

It also helps to make sure when you post something, to always include tags. The search function uses the tags to search for previous postings later on.

psbtags.png

Comment

Also, if you're looking for certain sections of the forum, scroll to the top of the page and hit the big red forum button.

Comment

Well thank you. But I'm working from a phone & there is no search button anywhere.

Comment

Hmm.I see that now. I'll notify admin Willfully Deplorable PamphletAnon Radix Verum D3M0 Austinon nyrosis of this problem. I'm never on the mobile anymore...just PC. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Working...
            X
            Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_hhqohk9suh36sqtu2isjad0ks2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0