Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_3dup2gjl89uef4s90lug8nr7a3, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 Patriot Soapbox Discord Invite - Read below - Forums

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Sorry for the downtime have had issues during the Migration.. Site is back up but as you can see there are still some errors we are working to get this fixed asap..

Thanks for your patience Patriots!!
See more
See less

Patriot Soapbox Discord Invite - Read below

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powder View Post
    Thank you so much for this Cosmic!!
    No problem... many people are involved... I am just one of the cogs

Comment

Originally posted by WyoPatriot73 View Post
      CosmiC10R I tried the discord invite but says it is invalid. Has it been changed or has Pam shut it off to the public? I know it was hit earlier by bots.
      Try again... I have updated the OP link

Comment

• WyoPatriot73
        WyoPatriot73 commented
        Editing a comment
        Worked! Thank you. Now I'ma go lurk. Lol!

Originally posted by bacfa View Post
      would be great if someone could feed the 24/7 live audio into these other discords so we can listen on the go without YT on top & using bandwidth... I think more people would listen in if there were a 'radio mode' ... also, there are way too many people in YT chat for it to be effective... is there a live chat BB on this tool? or does it make sense to to live chat in discords? I somehow feel like we're safer on this board than we would be even on Discord
      Well, here I am 4 months later and an old hat and mod on Discord. If anyone needs help getting going with it, please let me know. It's a bit difficult to navigate at first but we have tons of people sharing ideas & chatting nearly round the clock in multiple rooms. It's the most interactive tool we have, there are now several discord servers as we cell-divide and grow into specialization. The movement is growing incredibly fast. What a great moment in time...I am so grateful to Pam and Radix and their families for the time and sacrifices involved in making this platform as a bastion of free speech in an era where social media has been weaponized against 'wrong-think.'

Comment

bacfa I'm sure PamphletAnon and Radix Verum would appreciate your kind words. Thanks for visiting the forums. It's not as busy here since the server migration and hopefully everyone comes back.

Comment

Appreciate your calm today after the post hack. All for a larp, right?

Comment

Looking forward to Calleb's guest, Gary Wayne, tonight.

Comment

Really appreciate the on air mods that speak about what they know & understand. Terrific!

Comment

Originally posted by patriot_cher View Post
                Yeah. It's happened before. Q may have set it up like last time. Keep calm and post on.

Comment

Originally posted by patriot_cher View Post
                  In due time, Q will let us know. I figured as much. Q just posted this.
                  Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.137 📁
                  Aug 10 2018 15:15:38 (EST)[Fish]ing is fun.
                  These people are stupid.
                  Q

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_3dup2gjl89uef4s90lug8nr7a3, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0