Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_bq1somkkas6dk9gapmoi8suu27, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/q4vr2rkzmbr0/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 56 FCC article about Scoring a Victory with 5G - Forums

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Sorry for the downtime have had issues during the Migration.. Site is back up but as you can see there are still some errors we are working to get this fixed asap..

Thanks for your patience Patriots!!
See more
See less

FCC article about Scoring a Victory with 5G

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCC article about Scoring a Victory with 5G

Family had connections with media. As I researched for him, I discovered this article :

https://www.fcc.gov/news-events/blog...ing-victory-5g

I realized the July 12th vote is THIS week. Reading the comments by others is ALWAYS important. This gentleman pressed the point he hoped this would NOT be sold to SES SA. ??? SES SA? Didn't one of the last Q posts include info about SA? IF we have NO voice, we will be in trouble! MHO.

Interesting read. I'm sure Q and the MI / Cyber Command will keep it our best interests. If not, why are we even here?

Comment

Working...
    X
    Warning: Unknown: open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56/sess_bq1somkkas6dk9gapmoi8suu27, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php56) in Unknown on line 0